- Pins created on Pinterest are up to 100 times more spreadable and shareable than a tweet.
- On average the lifetime of a Pin you create is 3.5 months which more than 1600 times longer than a Facebook post.
- 50% of the users on Pinterest have incomes in excess of $50,000 annually, which means they are shoppers with money.
- A Pinterest Pin will continue to get clicks, shares and traffic over a longer period of time than Facebook or Instagram.
- There has been a 27% increase of Fortune 500 companies creating business accounts and marketing on Pinterest. That is a good indication that your business should also join the other 700,000,00 + users.
In our opinion, Pinterest is the best way to get FREE ORGANIC TRAFFIC for your content and products. (And nothing is better than Free!) Facebook, Instagram and Twitter all require you to have followers in order for your posts to be seen. You do not need a ton of followers on Pinterest to have your Pins be seen.
Group Boards on Pinterest
The easiest way to get your Pins seen by more people is to join other Group Boards. When you join a group board your Pins will be seen by the followers of that board. The easiest way to find boards in your niche is to check out Pingroupie. They have a great list of different boards and you can even create your own board through them.
Pinterest Business Account Advantages
- With a Pinterest Business Account you can place ads to get your content out quicker. The ads platform is still growing and changing. There has been a lot of changes over the past couple of years to the ads platform. They are continuing to update the ad platform with new features. The best part is that the cost of advertising on Pinterest is lower than both Facebook and Instagram.
- You also have the ability to promote your brand with “Promoted Pins“. You are able to link your Pins back to your website, creating back-links, which helps with your SEO rankings on other search engines. If you sale a product or service you have the ability to tag these products or services directly from your Pin. This means when someone clicks on your Pin they are taken directly to that product or service on your website. They no longer have to search for the item they are interested in.
If you don’t already have a Pinterest Business Account you will want to set one up. The process is extremely simple and will be well worth the effort.